TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All driving lessons are booked on a pre-paid basis – We do not accept cash on the day.
2. Payment for lessons must be paid 48 hours before lesson start time. If not, your booked lesson will be cancelled and you will lose your slot.
3. We require at least 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel or re-arrange, for any reason, a booked driving lesson. Failure to do so will result in you being charged £32 for that lesson.
4. It is your responsibility to confirm with me your driving lesson pick up location, time and date.
5. If you have any COVID – 19 symptoms, sneezing, coughing, high temperature or loss of smell or taste please inform me straight away. You will then be required to self-isolate for 14 days unless you have a clear medical test.
6. Pre-paid lessons and funds that have not been used will expire 6 months from original purchase date.
7. If any pre-paid lessons are not completed, any remaining lessons will be refunded to you on request.
8. Your practical driving test will be booked by myself when you have reached a suitable standard. If you book your own driving test without consulting me the tuition vehicle may be refused to you.
9. A charge of £45 will be made for the hire of our driving school car for the use during the practical test in addition to any pre-test or post- test lessons.
10. In the event of the driving school car being unavailable on the day of your practical test for reasons of illness to me or for reasons of mechanical failure or being in an unroadworthy condition, your practical test fee will be refunded by myself or re-booked at no cost to you.
11. In the event of your practical driving test being cancelled by the DVSA, it is normal practice to claim a refund from the DVSA directly or accept a re-booked test at no extra cost. You may also be able to claim travel and loss of earning expenses.
12. Should you not be satisfied with the driving tuition that you receive, please contact me on 01553 766683 within 24 hours of your lesson and I will address the situation.